Chicken Smoothie Halloween Scavenger Hunt 2010

Current Event: 🥚Easter Egg Hunt 🐇
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Chicken Smoothie Halloween Scavenger Hunt 2010

Postby Turquoise » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:50 pm

Please remember that this is not the trade forum. If you want to trade for Halloween stuff or swap candies, head over to the Halloween Swap Thread.
And as everywhere else on the forum you have to stay on topic. Any random chatter or timezone discussions aswell as countdowns have to be kept out.

Also please do not post countdowns, as in '17 minutes left' till your next candy. This is spam. Thankyou.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check Out How Many Candies You Have Collected So Far, Here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Useful Threads:

"How to Trick-Or-Treat"
"Halloween Swap Thread"
"Halloween Hunt FAQs"

I know it is a bit early to be talking about this, but I am already fired up for this year's Halloween Scavenger Hunt on CS. (That is, if CS will have one this year.)

For those of you who were not members of Chicken Smoothie last year, or were not active, Chicken Smoothie held a scavenger hunt on the CS Forum last year in October. A banner would randomly appear at the bottom of the Forum every 30 or more minutes (was it?), you would get a prize from clicking on the banner. This banner appeared randomly, so you had to search for it in different spots of the Forum.

Prizes ranged from candy that you could use as items, or give to Totoro in the Halloween candy Store (Since Tess was mean and didn't let Totoro go Trick-or-Treating), to scary ghosties created by Sorren Fey.

Now that October is creeping up on us, many members (including myself) can't wait for this year's scavenger hunt.

You can discuss everything "Chicken Smoothie Scavenger Hunt" here. If you want to discuss anything about Halloween (Not having to do with the Scavenger Hunt), Visit This Thread.

FAQ:
(To Be Added)
Last edited by Turquoise on Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:52 am, edited 6 times in total.
Turquoise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chicken Smoothie Halloween Scavenger Hunt 2010

Postby paigeandclyde » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:17 pm

it's like the easter egg hunt. i wasn't a member then, but i'm excited too! :D

EDIT: hehe yay first post :D
Last edited by paigeandclyde on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
paigeandclyde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neku » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:21 pm

So looking forward to this! Last year I had a really awful computer, which caused me to panic and trade off tons of my valuable pets for a couple candy x___x I still haven't gotten over that. Makes me cry just thinking about that Pink Grinner I traded for two candy corns...

This year, however, I have a new computer; much faster~! And Halloween's my favourite holiday, so I can't wait to mass hoard candies and get 80 billion of every outcome =D!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Neku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PitchBlack » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:33 pm

I can also not wait for the halloween scavenger hunt this year ^_^
Last year I wasn't on as much so I didn't have time to get all the different pets available
This year will be a completely different story and I am soo excited for it
I am hoping there will be more things to adopt just to make it a little more harder, and exciting :3
[[ She/Her * Adult * Married * Introvert ]]

<———- Meet Kimora, I was given her because I was an oekaki mod from 2011 to 2016.

August 13, 2022 - As I have observed over the last year, generosity is very easy to come by in this society. There are always bad apples lurking in shadows, alas I havent had to deal with these menaces yet.
PitchBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pugnacious! » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:39 pm

I'm excited for this year! I didn't really anything last year since I was on so little, so hopefully I'll be able to more stuff this time around.
Desperately Seeking Sphynxes!
[ Pug | Agender (They/Them) | Pansexual | ENFP ]
Currently invested in The Magnus Archives and events of High Strangeness

[ Magistream ]

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Pugnacious!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Turquoise » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:25 pm

I'm glad you're all excited too. ^_^

It's going to be a blast, I'm sure. ^^
Last edited by Turquoise on Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Turquoise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:43 pm

I wasn't yet on CS for last years Halloween Hunt, but I really enjoyed this years Easter Egg Hunt so I'm really looking forward to the spooky action :)

Postby Yağmur » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:01 pm

i am so excited for halloween this year! :P i was around to see the last few days of the scavenger hunt, but i never really made an account till later in november. :(
Are you looking for a hint? Stop clowning around!
⚠️I am an artist for CS. You can PM me but I cannot help you with your trades, the rules or moving/locking/deleting topics. ⚠️
~Click here to check out my trade thread~Click here to check out my characters~

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
~the above photos belong to me~
Yağmur
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freyàh » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:01 pm

Satamoru wrote:
So looking forward to this! Last year I had a really awful computer, which caused me to panic and trade off tons of my valuable pets for a couple candy x___x I still haven't gotten over that. Makes me cry just thinking about that Pink Grinner I traded for two candy corns...

This year, however, I have a new computer; much faster~! And Halloween's my favourite holiday, so I can't wait to mass hoard candies and get 80 billion of every outcome =D!

My computer is still slow ;_; but I think I might get a new one by the end of September. I remember getting half an hour earlier before school to get more candy. Can't wait for this year. I wonder if Tess will let Totoro go Trick-or-Treating this time :D
Image|ᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ wip | ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ | | Image
April, 2023: I've been busy with real life recently, so I haven't had much time for CS. However, hopefully I will be back soon! In the meantime, I wish everyone great days ahead, and thank you all for over a decade of fun and lovely memories! <3
Freyàh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardy » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:46 pm

A little question^^"
Does this hunt go for one week or only on the 31. October?

My grandpa has his birthday on the 31st...so it a bit sad for me, if it is only on this day x.x

Greetings,
~ Dia
Leopardy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me