800+ Pets for trade! Tons of OLD pets! (2008+)

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

800+ Pets for trade! Tons of OLD pets! (2008+)

Postby allymaylay » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:41 pm

Hey everybody! Im Allymaylay and Ive been using the site on and off since 2008! I recently regained control of my account and would love to get my collection a bit more up to date. You know what that means??? Over 800 pets of all kinds, mostly from 2008-2015, up for trade to gather other pets on my wishlist!

Anyone can send a trade request but please only fair offers!
Only the pets in my "MULTIPLES" category are for trade, all offers for other pets will be rejected 100% of the time.
My wishlist is up to date, Im not interested in anything that isnt on it at the moment!
Feel free to ask questions and happy trading!
allymaylay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 800+ Pets for trade! Tons of OLD pets! (2008+)

Postby allymaylay » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:48 pm

I have very few requests coming in currently, feel free to make offers! doesnt hurt to ask!
Last edited by allymaylay on Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
allymaylay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me