GH Litter Discussion 2020

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion 2020

Postby | Aloy | » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:53 pm

Law wrote:
Dragongirlboz wrote:
Nia The Elf wrote:Image
Just jumping in here to show my appreciation for this bab!
I've no idea what they were based on (I haven't read through this discussion so no idea if it's been revealed?) But the markings look like triskeles and double spirals, which are inherently celtic, but also relate a lot to Druidry - so I really adore the design (and I've added them to my druidry pet group because of it ^^)

Yeah, they're very pretty ^^

Agreed the markings look very nice :)

Thank you everyone for all the nice words <3

To be honest, the markings aren't really based on anything. I do like both Zelda and Celtic designs, so the fact that both of those things were mentioned, makes me quite happy! I may have been subconsciously biased towards those kinds of designs, but it wasn't purposeful. I just went with some whimsy and put together two of the designs I liked from my first draft stage.
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dog motif » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:02 pm

catmother456 wrote:@rockruff I love your cat bird! ❤️ I remember that post, but was thrown off at the end by focusing on the wrong clues 😆

2 kitties left, and 2 artists - ZEL and Wobbuffet. Since all my guesses seem wrong, switch my guesses for these 2 and you’ll get it right! :lol: I think the hatted one is Wobbuffet’s so it’s probably ZEL’s. Both are so pretty, as are all the cats! Great job to everyone!

It was fun trying to guess, even if I was wrong most of the time!

Edit:

ZΕL wrote:Nope~

This is mine. Wonder if you can figure out their name
I'll be waiting for you to come after me with pitchforks.

I just realized ZEL claimed their starfruit kitty already in the previous page! So the hatted cat is Wobbuffet’s! All of them are so wonderful and I sure was fooled a lot with this litter! ❤️

ooh! Nice! All the kitties are so beautiful... I'm actually in awe.
x bonnibel. vsynth enthusiast
x she/her or he/him
x i come online rarely. dms open, but slow responses!
x autistic - tone tags appreciated
x
dog motif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Werefly » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:17 am

The starfruit cat is so pretty!! One of the growing cats I traded away earlier this month turned out to be my only cat that grew into that outcome...rip haha.
Werefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wobbuffet » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:17 pm

With June officially over and all the other cats claimed, I feel like it’s time to make an official post to claim my cat!

Meet Cocomero the playful explorer!

This year’s palette immediately made me think of a watermelon, so I knew I wanted to include one in the design somehow. Aside from the watermelon, I ended up just adding some features that I thought would be fun! Although I wasn’t initially going for this look, her design reminds me of a musketeer! or should I say a mus-cat-eer? ;D

Caitlin Killer Frost wrote:I thought the melon was a bomb at first! This kitty kind of gives me Looney Tunes vibes!

I hadn’t noticed this while making my kitten, but I have to agree! It would have been fun to make a Looney Tunes-inspired cat!!
───────────────
Site Rules | Get Help
───────────────
Wobbuffet
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlad Dracula III » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:32 pm

Wobbuffet wrote:With June officially over and all the other cats claimed, I feel like it’s time to make an official post to claim my cat!

Meet Cocomero the playful explorer!

This year’s palette immediately made me think of a watermelon, so I knew I wanted to include one in the design somehow. Aside from the watermelon, I ended up just adding some features that I thought would be fun! Although I wasn’t initially going for this look, her design reminds me of a musketeer! or should I say a mus-cat-eer? ;D

Caitlin Killer Frost wrote:I thought the melon was a bomb at first! This kitty kind of gives me Looney Tunes vibes!

I hadn’t noticed this while making my kitten, but I have to agree! It would have been fun to make a Looney Tunes-inspired cat!!

Love the little melon sword so cute
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... &id=177755
Fr lair
Birthday gifts received this year - 0
Birthday messages received this year - 0

I don’t really have the best health I get really tired really easily so my replies may be very slow please be patient with me if I accidentally send the same trade twice I apologize either there’s a glitch or I’ve forgotten that I already sent one
If you foe over a trade Seriously I’ll block back people make mistakes get over it or just lock ur trading and don’t be rude no ones perfect
Vlad Dracula III

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Musicality » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:25 pm

There have been so many puns and they all make me so happy. Star fruit, mus-cat-teer, and so many more. There was even a few people who made entire paragraphs of fruit puns. And then there were the mango lovebird puns. Man, y’all are great. Made my month for sure.
❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊
I adore cats, musicals (esp. If/Then),
singing, and chatting it up with new people!

Hey everyone! I'm Musicality!
I used to be "The Succulent Queen". <3

❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊
Musicality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:09 pm

Musicality wrote:There have been so many puns and they all make me so happy. Star fruit, mus-cat-teer, and so many more. There was even a few people who made entire paragraphs of fruit puns. And then there were the mango lovebird puns. Man, y’all are great. Made my month for sure.

<3

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dog motif » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:06 pm

Musicality wrote:There have been so many puns and they all make me so happy. Star fruit, mus-cat-teer, and so many more. There was even a few people who made entire paragraphs of fruit puns. And then there were the mango lovebird puns. Man, y’all are great. Made my month for sure.

You could say it's been a... berry fun month?!

ok I'll leave
x bonnibel. vsynth enthusiast
x she/her or he/him
x i come online rarely. dms open, but slow responses!
x autistic - tone tags appreciated
x
dog motif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KameTurtle » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:26 am

Guys, please help!
Did we get official names for these three cats (names given by artists)?
ImageImageImage
KameTurtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:17 pm

KameTurtle wrote:Guys, please help!
Did we get official names for these three cats (names given by artists)?
ImageImageImage
I think the first one, at least, has been confirmed to not have an artist-given name? I'm not sure about the last two or this one tho
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me