December Discussion Thread - RULE UPDATE, PLEASE READ

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: December Discussion Thread - RULE UPDATE, PLEASE READ

Postby elder price » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:36 am

I decided that I would give some praise for who has quickly become one of my favourite CS artists; Chia! I am in love with her designs and colour palettes. The pets had appealing patterns and designs, and the colours were so thoughtfully placed. I loved all of her litters, but I absolutely fell in love with her dog litter.

--

oh wow. The pale colours go perfectly with the shade of blue. Her blue eyes and nose draw you into her pretty little face, and the dots by her eyes seem to make her quite feminine. I've always loved the dogs with one flopped ear, and what is even cuter are the little white stripes on both ears. The little blue band by her paws makes her look like she's wearing a bracelet! Much, much love for this one!

Lovely little cutie! I love the way the strip of blue connects his eyes and nose, and I really love his pale blue eyes and his darker chest fur. The swirl on his tummy and the stripes on his front legs really makes him for me! The only thing that throws me off about him is the stripe on his forehead. I feel like there is a bit too much blue on his face compared to the rest of his body. He is still a fabulous pet nonetheless, and he's very cute!

My favorite of the litter. Maybe even one of my favorites on CS! I love how his bottom half is white and his back is dark grey; it is a very appealing contrast in my opinion. The little white speckles on his back are very well placed! His grey legs with darker spots... so much love. <3 The stripes on his shoulder and tail, as well as the sun-like marking on his shoulder, is an adorable combination. But what I love most about this pet are two things. One, the way his muzzle kind of fades out towards his nose, but the stripe in the middle doesn't fade. One of my favorite techniques to use when designing my own characters. It gives him a lovely, gentle sort of look. The second thing, is his eyes. Oooh, those eyes! The amber stands out so well against the black and white, and... well... I can't really describe it! When I look at him, I end up staring at his eyes for minutes! They are so vibrant, and the blend of burgandy and brown is very well balenced to make a pinkish-amber. All in all, my favorite pet on the litter, and very easily could be one of my favourite pets on the site!

First thing that comes to mind is that he is a proud Native American warrior, sporting tribal-like markings and colours. To me, red has always seemed like a valiant, proud, warrior-like color, and he really seems to show his spirit! He has the cutest tail and paw/leg markings ever, and his red chest reminds me of a robin. The sun-like marking on his shoulder is big and bold; reminding me once again of a Native warrior. I love his dark nose and bright red eyes in contrast to the dark fur over them, and the darker spots on his back and the darker ruffle on his forehead really make him special to me. C:

--

I love this litter so much. Thank you, Chia, you wonderful person! These dogs are more then what I had hoped for. ♥
elder price

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me