July Outcomes - Posting open for New Growths

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

July Outcomes - Posting open for New Growths

Postby DisabledLlama » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:38 am

July Outcomes

Sorren Fey wrote:When will people learn that the server is not on New Zealand Time. It wasn't for ages. Its on GMT/UTC.

Pets are released at Midnight GMT time.
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

Hard refresh this page before posting new growths. Click here to learn how to hard refresh.

Table Of Contents

- Table of contents and Rules: (First Post) DisabledLlama
- Charts: Dogs, Horses, Cats, Malks, Nicks. (Second Post) DisabledLlama
- Charts Pt 2: Butterfly Wolves, Rats (Third Post) Chry
- Specials: Staff B/days, Surprises, Store Pets (Fourth Post) Chry
- Hints : (Fifth Post) Chry
- New! Wendigo's Monthly Pet Review (Sixth Post) - Wendigo

RULES

1. The point isn't who does what. The point is to do something nice for the community of CS. So please; NO DRAMA. This goes for people who are not volunteering too.
  2. No whining if your pet isn't posted. Often, the poster has the pet themselves or got a message before yours.
  3. This rule only applies to the posters of the outcomes: PLEASE disable your signatures for these specific posts. If you are confused about how to do so, don't hesitate to ask.
  4. NO chatting! If you don't have a new growth to post, then don't post. Go here to discuss and show off your growing/grown pets, please, this is not the topic for that.
    May topic was okay (until I went away). Lets try and keep it that way. :)
  5. Don't post 'Bookmarking'. If you would like to keep track of this thread, go down to the very bottom of the page. There is a small link called 'Bookmark Topic'. Click it, and it will save this topic in your bookmarks.
    To view your bookmarked topics, go to your User Control Panel, then the list down the side 'Manage Bookmarks'.
  6. When posting a pet growth, please put an item underneath the pet so the image may be saved and charted without the name tag.
  7. If someone makes an off-topic post (commenting about the pets, etc), please don't post to tell them off, either click the report button, or PM them and ask them to remove it. :)
    If they get snarky, tell them it's in the topic rules.

Thank you. =)

OTHER OUTCOME THREADS

2nd Gen: link
October '08: link
November '08: link
December '08: link
January '09: link
February '09: link
March '09: link
April '09: link
May '09: link
June '09:link
July '09: link
August '09: link
September '09: link
October '09: link
November '09: link
December '09: link
January '10: link
February '10: link
March '10: link
April '10: link
May '10: link
June '10: link
July '10: You are here! (incredible, no?)
Last edited by DisabledLlama on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:04 pm, edited 8 times in total.
DisabledLlama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: July Outcomes - No posting

Postby DisabledLlama » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:38 am

Check the Archive for all growth charts.
Last edited by DisabledLlama on Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:57 pm, edited 10 times in total.
DisabledLlama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: July Outcomes - Butterly Wolves. Rats

Postby Chry » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:39 am

Last edited by Chry on Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Chry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: July Outcomes - Specials

Postby Chry » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:39 am

July Specials

I wonder if we will get any specials this month . . .
Last edited by Chry on Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Chry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chry » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:40 am

Hints

Duplicates

Today there were 2 sets of the same 2nd gen's and butterfly wolves. It was just a glitch and sorren has asked that you PLEASE Stop talking about it.

Sorren Fey wrote:Stop posting about the glitch and spamming this topic. >_< . . .

2nd Gen Pairing

The current 2nd Gens were paired by the lovely FlitterRayne :) . . . Easy on the celebrations girl :P

FlitterRayne wrote:OMG!!! *jumps around and squeals excitedly* You should hear my fiance, he's still cleaning out his ears from my squealing!

Thank you Sorren! *super huggles* I can't believe you made my dream pair into Real Second Gens! Now my CS dreams are complete. Thank you SO much!

Sorren Fey wrote:. . . Btw, the dogs were paired up by FlitterRayne (who couldn't have guessed?).

Starry-Eyed Foals
~Kaycee~ wrote:Image
Keep an eye on these one guys ;)

~Kaycee~ wrote:
Chry wrote:Well thats a hint if i ever saw one lol *adds*

Do you mean this particular one, or all of them O.o

*zips mouth* xD
Oh, I meant this not these O_o;

Hmmm . . . Interesting. . . I wonder what evil plans you have concocted with the blue star pony >.>

Moonflight wrote:The younger stages for the horsies are kinds silly, I dun like them much ^^'

ooooo . . . Mysterious.

BouquetBlu's pups

bouquetblu wrote:Oh yes, my design for this month is....different from my usual. >;3

bouquetblu wrote:
Milkyway0353 wrote:Blu's litter and these pajamas would look good together :D

I made them after the jamies but I didn't even realize they looked like them. XD It just happens the newborn has the same colour scheme. The adults will be....different. ;3

:O no food? *tummy grumbles* but I is hungry :(
Last edited by Chry on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Chry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Dash » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:21 pm

Month In Review

I've been asked by DisabledLlama to contribute my end of the month reviews to the outcome thread! I'm pretty stoked!

I will only review litters once the whole litter has grown.

-- DOGS --
July 29th, 2010

Shima.Luan's Cocoa Galaxy litter
What can I say? I'm blown away. I love that the blanket colors were kept in the eyes of the litter and that earthy tones were used in favor of more fantastical colors. They only thing I can even come up with to critique this litter is the two outcomes not shown here have very little discernable difference between them. They look much too similar and I had to put them side by side to spot the difference. Maybe making the facial markings more obvious? But other than that, this has to be the best litter of the month.

Sorren Fey's Siamese litter
The prevailing complaint in this litter is the lack of blue eyes, which are typical of siamese cats. Blue eyes would've worked better in one outcome not for accuracy's sake, but for aesthetics. This is the outcome in question, the brown eyes, while darker, still blend with the rest of the mask. A more vivid color would make it pop out more, or a complementary color in a slightly more dusky shade would make it subtle, but still set it apart from the mask. The biggest enemy of this litter is timing, with a cat-themed litter just the month before and two other litters that already garnered some attention. Nevertheless, the lynx/tabby points are still notable for their detail and subtle shading that pulls those two outcomes together. The vivid eyes on both of them also make them both stand out as exemplary members of the Siamese litter.

-- Reviews will be delayed due to a personal event. I'm sorry for the wait! --
Last edited by Rainbow Dash on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
[: Veterinary professional | Female | Hobbyist artist :]
Image Image Image Image
New Chicken Smoothie Tarot
[: Free-to-Use CS Graphics || Request Free CS Graphics || Every Pet As a Stamp Project :]
Sig art by me || Avatar by Scragster || Busy with work! Might be slow to respond!
Rainbow Dash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: July Outcomes - Posting open for New Growths

Postby TaraRayne » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:17 pm

Day 4

TaraRayne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosalind » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:23 am

Moonflight wrote:The younger stages for the horsies are kinds silly, I dun like them much ^^'

Hint?

Hi there, I'm Rosalind!
I used to be a General Helper
so if you are looking for any help send in a help ticket. CS's amazing team will help you!
I'm not very active anymore, although I occasionally pop on so replies to PMs and trades could be slow.

[Character Thread] [Fursona Thread]

ImageImageImageImageImage
Rosalind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chry » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:11 pm

Rosalind wrote:

Hint?

She's talking about the lineart I believe, but I will put it on :)

5 Days
Chry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Dash » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:04 pm

7 Days.
[: Veterinary professional | Female | Hobbyist artist :]
Image Image Image Image
New Chicken Smoothie Tarot
[: Free-to-Use CS Graphics || Request Free CS Graphics || Every Pet As a Stamp Project :]
Sig art by me || Avatar by Scragster || Busy with work! Might be slow to respond!
Rainbow Dash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me