November Outcomes (PLEASE DON'T POST!)

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

November Outcomes (PLEASE DON'T POST!)

Postby WillowKitsune » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:18 pm

Please do NOT post! If you need to tell me something, PM me!
I thought the topic from last month was a good idea, so I'm starting it again.
Here's most of the post from the original topic(since I cut out the parts referring to October);
Now obviously I don't have all the outcomes so everyone will have to help me complete it. The pets will still belong to you, I am just borrowing the code to post it here and show the pet to everyone. Please PM me if you see I'm missing the kind of pet you have, don't post in this thread. When you send a pet to me send the code, send the type of newborn it was (like what color dog and what color blanket), and, if you want, the pet's name.To send the code add "
Code: Select all
[code] pet code here [/code]
" just make sure you write code on both braces so it looks like this:

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/(PET ID#).html][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/(PET ID#).jpg[/img][/url]

Now to start with the pets;

White Newborn with Card Symbol Blanket:
Image Image
Image Image

Orange and Blue Newborn with Orange and Blue Striped Blanket:
Image Image Image

Green and Pink Newborn with Green and Pink Striped Blanket:
Image Image
Image Image
Last edited by WillowKitsune on Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:31 pm, edited 16 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Please click the dragon eggs!
WillowKitsune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: November Outcomes (PLEASE DON'T POST!)

Postby WillowKitsune » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:24 pm

Adding the recently created chart! =)

Attic wrote:7 days:
  • Pink and green blanket newborn turned into pink pup with pink spots on back and green stripes on forelegs.
  • Pink and green blanket newborn turned into medium green and light green pup with white spots on thigh and shoulder.
  • Orange and blue blanket newborn turned into white pup with "crazy" orange and blue markings.

8 days:
  • Card blanket newborn turned into black and white clubs pup.
  • Orange and blue blanket newborn turned into bob-tailed pup with markings almost opposite to the 7-day orange and blue pup.
9 days:
  • None, I believe...
10 days:
  • Card blanket newborn turned into black and white spades pup.
  • Orange and blue blanket newborn turned into orange pup with a star on the back and blue striped on the forelegs.
  • Pink and green blanket newborn turned into half green half white with light pink and green spots pup.
11 days:
  • Card blanket newborn turned into red and white diamonds pup.
12 days:
  • Card blanket newborn turned into red and white hearts pup.
13 days:
  • Pink and green blanket newborn turned into white, light pink, and light green pup with dark pink stripes on it's forelegs and a dark pink "mane"
14 days:
  • None, I believe...
15 days:
  • None, I believe...
16 days:
  • Card blanket newborn turned into yellow and black joker dog(no pup stage)
17 days:
  • None, I believe...
18 days:
  • None, I believe...
19 days:
  • None, I believe...
20 days:
  • None, I believe...
21 days:
  • None, I believe...
22 days:
  • None, I believe...
23 days:
  • None, I believe...
24 days:
  • "crazy" orange and blue full-tailed pup turned into "crazy" orange and blue dog.
25 days:
  • Bob-tailed orange and blue pup turned into bob-tailed orange and blue dog.
  • Star orange and blue pup turned into star orange and blue dog.
  • Diamond card pup turned into King diamond dog.
  • Pink pup with pink spots on back and green stripes on forelegs turned into dark pink/purple spotted dog.

Here's a picture version of the chart by Biddywolf! (sorry it's so small! I had to move parts around to make it fit so everyone could see it, and somehow Photobucket made it smaller. You can still see the dogs though, so I left it.)
Last edited by WillowKitsune on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:55 pm, edited 17 times in total.
ImageImageImage
WillowKitsune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WillowKitsune » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:24 am

Tess's hints!! I'm not sure if the probabilities are fixed yet, but they seem to be since the people adopting are getting the rarer dogs that no one had before.

Tess wrote:lol ok, before everyone goes out and adopts 50 hundred thousand of the card pets, there are NOT 52 outcomes, I am not that torturous XD though I did consider it...

ok I'm not gunna drop any more hints yet, gotta get back to making more pets anyways D:

also: my exams are officially over :3 but there is a small fall-out period after exams where I just do whatever I want and don't come near the comp, so that is why I'm still not online so much. >:

Tess wrote:The november pets still have wonky probabilities on them... I'll try and revert them back to normal standards today

all I can say is, if you haven't already used up your 10 adoptions (i.e., haven't adopted since the new limit came in) I'd recommend saving those adoptions til I've fixed the probabilities, cause then you'll be more likely to get something useful out of it ;)

for trading pets after you already have 10 from one adoptable - no, no pets will be automatically deleted etc. It's not a record of how many you HAVE its a record of how many you have adopted from the site. So if you adopt 10 from the site, you can't adopt more even if you delete some, but if other people send you some it doesn't matter.

I'll work on getting some new adoptables up with normal probabilities so you guys can see it in action...

Tess

Tess wrote:we've raised the limit to 15

I still suggest you don't use up you last 5 dogs for a couple of days until I've restored the rares probabilities ;)

Tess wrote:wow, so many pages o_o

sorry that I haven't put up more november pups, I haven't found the time/inspiration to come up with more designs yet :(

gotta get working on setting up next months advent calender, anyway :(

hope you guys like this months pets

hint: this months rarest variation is slower growing than the rest, ;) take it as a good sign if your pet seems to take years to grow.

~<3

Tess wrote:ok

pretty sure there is no PPS this month

but the rare pet has no puppy stage

because I'm super dooper lazy

so you'll see an adult soooon

ok

Tess wrote:sorry that there aren't many pets this month :( I've been busy...

I'm working on next months advent calender... at least then you guys will get something different every day...

also working on a new species of adoptable... those of you who watch my deviantart account will probably know what I'm talking about... ;)

umm think I had something else to say, but it's slipped my mind

oh! that's right,

probabilities have not been fully restored yet, they have been altered somewhat but your best chances would be to wait until the end of the month, just before the pets get swapped for December pets, by then I should have fixed them more. Please save your last adoptions til then :) I haven't been able to load the admin panel properly for about a week so I haven't been able to do much about it.

Sorry guys

Tess wrote:
SolMiMi wrote:LOL! Check it out~

Tess' pup on the front page grew :lol:

*sorry for linking tess but I really had to post this* xD

lol, yay, other people notice before I even do xD

I _think_ the oldest card pup will grow up soooon

Tess wrote:
SolMiMi wrote:
Tess wrote:lol yeah, normally I just adopt newborns of the pets I want, but I was too lazy to wait for a new pup to grow up... so this seemed the best way xD the spades pup makes a cute adult, it has pretty eyes :3

8D Eeee! I can't wait to see how it looks as a grownup now 8D

lol ya :3 I'd forgotten how they looked, but I was uploading some christmas pets and I saw the november pets xD there is also another pet which will have a little surprise at adult-stage, but I won't hint any further about that one :lol:
Last edited by WillowKitsune on Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImage
WillowKitsune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WillowKitsune » Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:30 pm

I've decided to post the 2nd Gen outcomes as well.
I apologize for not doing this earlier, but I didn't want to make navigation of the posts confusing.

First Couple:
Image Image
Image Image

Second Couple:
Image Image
Image Image

Third Couple:
Image Image
Image Image
ImageImageImage
WillowKitsune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WillowKitsune » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:51 pm

I'm also posting the November rats as requested by jewel. =)

Blue Rat

Pink Rat
Image Image

Day 19
  • Blue rat grew into adult blue rat
Day 23
  • Pink rat grew into squiggle-line brown rat
Day 24
  • Pink rat grew into straight-line brown rat
ImageImageImage
WillowKitsune