TheComfortCorner | V.10

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.10

Postby screamingrainfrog » Wed May 15, 2024 9:02 am

Just looked up at the stars and remembered I'm going to die one day
I feel sick
It's so weird, I never had a fear of death before
I can't imagine myself not being and that terrifies me, I hope there is some sort of afterlife.
Free Palestine ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ
๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐, ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ <๐Ÿ‘
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ™ก .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ™ก .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€
screamingrainfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vist » Wed May 15, 2024 1:24 pm

having to shave my face makes me feel less at home in a gender and my body,
      & this feeling isn't valid,
Image Image Image
you left your typewriter at my apartment
vee โ€ฃ adult - ๐Ÿฆ โ€ข ๐Ÿง… โ € โ €arctic โ €endangered โ €USARK โ™ก
vist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby viโ€Ž โ€Ž » Wed May 15, 2024 1:34 pm

x
Last edited by viโ€Ž โ€Ž on Wed May 22, 2024 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
viโ€Ž โ€Ž

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nobxdy » Wed May 15, 2024 5:35 pm

i feel like im going to have a mental breakdown soon. i can feel myself starting to self-isolate again, not having the energy to keep up with my coworkers or to joke with them as often as i used to, questioning literally everything that's going on around me, not having the patience as i once did with my boss (the dude literally has nothing to do all day but drive around and talk about his hobbies with his employees yet tries to make it seem like he has it harder than all of us; i am literally about to tell him to get real problems). it sucks i don't have anyone to talk to about any of this. i try talking to my coworker about some things but all he says is "yeah" "i know right" "you're right" but offers NOTHING of value. i appreciate him even listening to me but i need something more than "yeah" after everything i say. i feel so selfish even saying/thinking that but it doesn't feel like im actually being listened to. and then i have to repeat myself like a million times because some parts he genuinely wasn't listening to.

it's just so annoying. everything's annoying. im supposed to be going on vacation this Saturday, it's supposed to be a fun time, but how can i have fun when im constantly feeling like this. how can i enjoy it when all i want to do is cry and lock myself in my room. after this vacation idk what's gonna happen. im going to snap.

edit;
my dad is now in the hospital again and they asked for a family member to be there with him, so im not sure what's going to happen. it doesn't sound good.
Last edited by nobxdy on Thu May 16, 2024 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
adult . male . loser
Just because you see a smile,
don't think you know what's hidden underneath.
nobxdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saiun » Thu May 16, 2024 12:48 am

I am having the WORST day.
MALE / ADULT / LIFE IS WEIRD ... REALLY WEIRD
Saiun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby effie » Thu May 16, 2024 1:44 am

life is so stressful, why cant i just live in peace?
still waiting on a response for something,,,, wish me luck
pecan. no longer giving out social media publicly.
semi-active. she/her. crow scratch
effie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jarex » Thu May 16, 2024 3:38 am

I feel stupid for trusting someone. I should learn from my mistakes and know that everyone will just betray me but no. I never realize
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jarex - He/They - Dec 18 - INTP
I struggle with social skills, sorry

I also play: FP, FR, PCE

Puffin GIFs from BBC and NatGeo

Image Image
Jarex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abbie. » Thu May 16, 2024 3:41 am

officially moved out of university for the summer and now i'm back home and i just really don't want to be back here, and for 5 months??):

most of my flatmates left, but for the last like 4 days it had just been me and one other flatmate/my best friend and we just spent the last 4 days hanging out, colouring in, and watching movies and it was honestly actually so much fun being just us and i miss her a lot already, i want to colour in with her again): last night we went out to the shops and on the bus back she said that we need to try make more friends next semester but that we'd stick together and then she made me pinky promise it and she knows i take pinky promises very seriously so it was just really nice and sweet and it made me emotional.

i don't know why though but i'm lowkey really afraid that we'll drift or something now that we're further apart, like the last 4 days were just so good just living together and now it's gone and it makes me sad lol, i miss her a lot and i'm so bad with change and i hate being at home and she was just such like, a comfort and nice person to be around, and we laugh and have so much fun together and i really really don't want to lose her. i'm just really really glad i met her, like idk she makes me feel safer and like things will be okay and that i can cope with life if i have her. i feel like we're a good duo and we actually live in the same city (big city though) but like there was such a slim chance of us ever meeting tbh and the fact that we both found each other at uni when neither of us actually thought we'd end up at uni, and genuinely considered not even going before it started, i don't know, i'm just so emotional and my abandonment issues are just acting up lol i am afraid

moving out of uni has brought on a lot of emotions and i've just been crying non-stop for like an hour, i miss everything and i want to go back so bad already and i've been home literally one hour.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ญ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฐ ๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ฌ
โ”Œ
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”˜
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
hi ! my name is abbie and
i'm from scotland. i am
obsessed with phoebe
bridgers and taylor swift:D
i also love playing stardew
valley & similar games!
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ž โ”€โ”
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–ˆโ–ˆ ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
abbie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evie! » Thu May 16, 2024 4:17 am

its my birthday today but i just feel terrible. i hate how every "special day" in my life makes me feel so bad. i feel ill and all i want to do is just lay in bed and cry. everyone is so nice to me and i feel like i dont deserve it when i cant even be happy on my birthday. i hate opening "happy birthday son" cards and pretending to smile and be happy when all i want to do is go sit in my room and cry. i found out my parents are actually transphobic instead of just ignorant too. i cant wait to move away but every day is so terrible here.
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โœจ

hi im evie! <3

shy & mentally ill
therian girl ฮ˜ฮ”
(she/cat/dog prns)

i love collecting
cs pets & ocs!
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
๐ŸŒ 

๐Ÿ’– trade
๐Ÿงก art shop
๐Ÿ’› lf art
๐Ÿ’š th purge
๐Ÿ’™ palestine

โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
evie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ch!cken » Thu May 16, 2024 10:11 am

uuughhhhh i have like 50 assignments i need to have finished by the 24th someone sedate me pleaseee and big events tomorrow which yay fun but i cannot FOCUS when i am excited!!!!!
ImageImage she/they/he :3
Ch!cken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me