◖Writing Storage◗

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

◖Writing Storage◗

Postby ThousandSounds » Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:43 pm

Warning;
------◤_________________________________________________________________◥
    ◆ Please do not post, I'd like to keep this as tidy as possible.
    knowing me, that's probably not gonna work out all too well.

Do not steal any of the written pieces here, you will be reported.

◆ The majority of the characters that I may write about solely belong to me.
    However, a lot of them will feature my friend's characters, each will be
    given credit accordingly. And I have been granted permission to include them.

◆ Some of the written examples here will be contest entries, so some of characters
    do not belong to me. However, I have been granted permission after confirming
    with the owner.

◆ Commissions are currently do-able through a bribe.
    If you're interested in my art commissions, see [url=#]Here[/url]
------◣_________________________________________________________________◢
ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◖Directory◗

Postby ThousandSounds » Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:49 pm

Lists here;

Written blurbs:

Contest Enteries:

A1
    A2
    A3
    A4
Last edited by ThousandSounds on Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◖Poetic Blurbs◗

Postby ThousandSounds » Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:05 am

Cold Winter Evening wrote:
    It feels like winter and I'm all alone, on my own in the cold snow.
    Been frostbitten, still smitten, and it hurts like hell.
    To this think that you're not here with me,
    in My arms keeping you warm and well.

Frosty, can't you see?

I need you.

My love for you is as infinite as the snow raining down upon us.
    I wrote this poem for you, to tell you how much I love you.
    Because, Baby, I'm nothing without you.
- A Letter to my ex <3
Last edited by ThousandSounds on Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◀ R1 - Ninjago ▶

Postby ThousandSounds » Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:16 pm

◀ Roleplay example ▶
Fandom: Ninjago
Characters: Zane, Cole
My Characters: Amanda (OC)
Other: it was fully inspired and written by "Son" from Sleeping At Last, and Amanda's spotify playlist

Amanda melted with as she emitted a small whimper of an awe. "Aww.. Are you sure he can't come with me?" she asked with sparkling eyes, "I sense we're both about to develop separation anxiety if we're not within each other's reach."

Cole laughed heartedly. "But then who will look after Zane? You can't tell me you'd really take his best friend away from him." The raven hair grinned in amusement. Speaking softly as he glanced at the pair. "No, he needs to stay here, home, with his handler."

She playfully emitted a sad hum in response, just taken by the scene, "He's such a good boy." she praised as she turned to go suit back up again so that she could drive the exo suit. Cole simply smiled in agreement taking just a few steps closer to Zane, wanting that initial closeness whilst he rode out his emotional symptoms he felt in the current moment.
Sure, he had no idea about his feelings, but Nya had helped him greatly with going through them and understanding them better, and he'd done a rather well job at figuring out that he really did have these feelings for the nindroid. But he was just far too shy to actually act on them properly. Which is the part that hurt him the most, that made him the saddest, that robbed every smile he had in the same seconds that they appeared. Often at times, anyway. Just knowing that he was too cowardly for it, unaware Zane just might feel the same. Maybe. Just maybe.
Maybe someday. Maybe he'll finally have the nerve to tell him instead of silently suffering so deeply. Instead of screaming in silence.
His subconscious knew, on some level, one or another, that he was just pining. But a lot of big events had just transpired, and he couldn't just dump this on Zane's shoulders too, it would crush him, it would suffocate the poor nindroid. Even if it was good news, Cole just simply didn't want to add that kind of pressure to Zane.

He watched as their ready-to-leave guest re-entered the space, picking up the baggie from the counter. And then just stopping short in her tracks as she stood there, calmly, peacefully.

Amanda chuckled softly, as she gazed in Zane affectionately, watching him grow up right in front of her eyes. From who was once her little toddler to an adult man with a bright future ahead and the world at his finger tips. She only wished she could fill the gaps of his teenage period, but she guessed her mind and imagination of the brighter scenarios would have to do. It was obvious, so obvious it didn't even need to be said:
She looked on at him with pride.

Cole had noticed that a good while had passed before Amanda began making her way, turning out toward the door, getting quick but a confused glance over at Zane - trying to figure out what she could find so interesting on him that he wasn't already aware of. But then again, everything about Zane was interesting. Zane was interesting. But she had that.. one look in her eyes, he just couldn't quite grasp it.

"Uhh.." He awkwardly spoke up, prompting gingerly. "We, umm... We should probably see her off, huh..?" he hummed walking toward the door himself, seeing her out and making her approach to EN1GM4. Taking a deep breath prepared to speak his goodbyes, of course, he was waiting for his fellow ninja.
(586)
ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me