~Thornclan and Snowclan Semi-lit RP NEW NEED NEW MEMBERS!!!~

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

~Thornclan and Snowclan Semi-lit RP NEW NEED NEW MEMBERS!!!~

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:47 am

There are two clans here. Thornclan, and Snowclan. They have fought eachother for ages, over the property of the land that they live in. Thornclan was in the there first, and has been there as long as anyone can remember. However, their leader, Gorsestar, had lost his mind, ordering attacks on kittypets and their owners, just to show his power, killing their kits and mothers. Evryone feared what would happen if this wouldn't stop. A cat in the clan, a snowwhite tom called Snowhawk, gathered some loyal cat and formed a new clan. They called it Snowclan after their leaders name and pelt. They batteled against Thornclan, at last killing Gorsepaw. They belived evryone would be grateful for releasing the burden from the Clan, but The cats of Thornclan seemed to think diffrently. They felt pushed down and blamed by Snowchawk and his new clan. They fought in a battle, wich cost many cats lives, along with Snowhawk. Fearing for what would happen if they continiued, and made peace between the clans. though the hate still burns like oil on fire in the cats of Thornrclan, and Snowclan is growing with their new good leader, Froststar. This is what happened in the beginning, many moons ago.But now new things are happening to the forest. Starclan whispers of a prophetsy that will change the forest forever. Wich side will you join?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_mUuvgGnC4&feature=related

Rules!
- Don't spam.I don't want thsi thread locked.
-No Gray-sues or Mary-sues.
-This is a Semi-lit RP, wich means Proper grammar and spelling, and write at least four sentences!
- BE NICE!
-Don't have you own charries as mates.
- Please keep this PG 13! Fade to black when mating and kitting.
-You can have as many characters as you want, as long as you keep them active!
-Be active, don't post the form and then be gone for forever!
-I might add more later!

Territory:
Snowclans camp lies in the the mountain, well hidden from enimies. The area in covered with snow almost all the year, exept in middle greenleaf. Thornclan camp lies deepn in the eastern forest, behind the field. It's dark and almost impossible to find if you're a stranger to the forest. Here is how the territory looks like:
The twoleg-place at the end of Snowclans territory.
Snowclan's territory:

Thornclaws territory:
Other parts of the area:
The mountain.
Old abandoned Twoleg nest:
The Gathering place:Above the frozen waterfall.
Last edited by The Blåbär vindur৩ on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImagePart of the Netutrekos
SWEDISH AND PROUD!!ImageImage
LOL
I supoort REAL vampires (that don't sparkle) like Romania.
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Thornclan and Snowclan, Semi-lit warrior RP ACCETING!!~

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:45 am

Here's the form:

Code: Select all
Form: Loner/Rouge/Kittypet.
[img]Picture here![/img]
[size=85][center][color=#008000][i]
Name:
Personality: (At least four lines, please.)
History:(Describe well.)
Pelt description:(At least three lines.)
Eye description: (Just describe them well.)
Major descrpition:
Mate:
Crush:
Kits:
Kin:
Anything else?:[/i][/color][/center][/size]

Code: Select all
Form: Clancat.
[img]Picture here![/img]
[size=85][center][color=#FF4000]
Name:
Clan:
Rank wanted:
Personality:(At least four lines.)
History: (Describe well.)
Pelt description: (At least three lines.)
Eye descrpition:(Just describe well.)
Major descrpition:
Mate:
Crush:
Kits:
Kin:
Anything else?:[/color][/center][/size]

My cats:

(This is two ctas, twins, so they are in the same description!)
Form: Loner/Rouge/Kittypet.

Name:Jinx and Link
Personality: They are bold, narrowminded, annoying, but brave. They're the worst prankers the forest has seen, disturbing cats rest, messing up their nests and all. Link are more caring, while Kinx has a darker heart.They always stick together, not parting from eachother.
History: They were both born kittypets, though not much is know about them. They ran away from their home and set up in the old abandoned Twoleg nest outside the forest.They have been running around in the forest for many moons, but no clan has ever caught them.
Pelt description:Their coats are the same, pitchblack and smooth. It's shiny and lean, so they care for it a lot. Thought that's not actually necissary, as they mostly stay that way.It's a little brighter by their eyes, thought othervise they're black as night.
Eye description: They have sharp yellow eyes with a mixture of green in them. They're not so big, though. The pupill is big, as if they always where suprised, though they never get suprised.
Major descrpition:Twins. Of course. Mischief and narrow minded, these two young toms are the perfect, not perfect rogues. Each born with the exact same slim body figure, only meant for speed and agility they’re anything but one to pick a fight, but that hardly stops them. Like a crow and a raven these two kits have the pitch-black fur and the glaring yellow eyes to match the bird. But which one is which? They’re obviously jokesters- disturbing cats rest, messing up nests. They have the tendency to finish eachother’s sentences and act like a mirror image of the other. Rules? Pfft. These two twins go out of the way to make sure they disobey the rules. They’re annoying little pests that dig in too deep and don’t know what the meaning of “that’s enough”. But of course, no cat can be exactly the same. They act like that though. Jinx has a darker heart than his brother, while Lynk is so much gentler. Lynk cares more of the cats around him and sometimes worries for those who get taken in by their pranks while Jinx, on the other hand, is busy laughing away at their dismay as the prank unfolds. One thing you’ll never see is these two kits apart. Jinx and Lynk are always together and always causing trouble. For those who just know them as the troublesome two it’s practically impossible to guess who’s who. But those who can figure out the crow from the raven, well, those cats can tell the difference between the two of their hearts, and trust me, that isn’t that easy. Lynk and Jinx do have a past, but they don’t talk about it. Vowed to each other they wouldn’t. If anyone asks, their answer is always the same. “We’re runaways.”
Mate:None
Crush:None
Kits:None
Kin:Forgotten
Anything else?:They live in the old abandoned Twoleg nest on the edge of the forest.

Name:Froststar
Clan:Snowclan
Rank wanted: ------
Personality:He can be sweet and caring, but always speaks his mind. He has a tongue as sharp as his claws. He is defesive and headstrong. He will fight to the death. He is very determined, and had a calm and wise personality.
History: He was born as a clancat, without siblings, just his mother to care for him. He staged up in ranks quickly and showed great promise. Though he had some incidents when he was young. He was made deputy to their old leader, Eaglestar. She died as a wolf attacked their camp, and he was made leader.
Pelt description: His pelt is long and white, and exept for a few black spots near his nose. It's shorter than on the picture, though. He rarely cares for it, but it stays nice anyway.
Eye descrpition:They are green and sharp as a spear. There are some mixture of yellow near his pupills, thought you don't see it so clear.
Major descrpition: He is a big, muscular and elegant cat. He is a natural and organised leader, and he leads his clan well against new times, though is taken as a snob by the Thorclan cats. His sharp gaze can see though evry little lie you could make up, though he's kind on his inside, even though he can appear rough.
Mate: (Will come up!)
Crush:(Will come up!)
Kits:None yet.
Kin:Bristleclaw, a warrior that was a part of Snowhawks revolution, though that was a long time ago.
Anything else?:No.

Picture.

Name:Strikestar
Age: (in moons.) Same age as Froststar, will come up later.
Clan:Thornclan.
Rank wanted:-----
Personality: He is somewhat aggressive and defensive, his temper is short, and he gets impatient easily and he is hard to befriend.He has quite a fiery personality, but cares for his clan though hates the other Clan even more. His greatest desire is to ruin Snowclan, though he keeps that quiet.
History: He was clanborn, of cousre. Thornclan doesn't accept loners or kittypets. He was the most fiercest warrior Thornclan had ever seen, and was soon made deputy. The old leader, Deadstar, died, crsuhed under a rock, and he was made leader, and was praised by his clan. He became leader earlier than Froststar, and see himself as a superior to him.
Pelt description: It's jetblack, as a night with no stars.His tail is more grey than the rest of the body, exept of a white spot at his right ear. It's very impressive to look at.
Eye descrpition: They are like two silver needles in the dark shadows of his black fur. They almost shine with pride. They have a small black stop near the pupill though.
Major descrpition:A strong, black and impressive tom with eyes as silvry spikes.He walks with such pride you'd think he's the king of the forest, and that is his secret desire.
Mate:None right now.
Crush:Nope
Kits:-
Kin:-
Anything else?:No.

Name: Blinkingeye
Clan: Snowclan
Rank wanted:-----
Personality:(At least four lines.) She is a strange, though kind cat that can be rather harsh at some times. She is good at keeping order, but she is caring and loving. Her temper is rather short, but she can get rather lonely sometimes.
History: (Describe well.) She was clanborn, as blinkingkit, because she blinks very much. She grew fats and took the way to become a medicine cat. When the last medicine cat, Brightface, died after being buried in a avalanche, before she was done with her education, she had to take her job.
Pelt description: (At least three lines.) Her fur is ruffy, and rather hard. It is brow on her back, and white on the belly and chest, as well as a few spots in her face and her tail. It's rather long, and needs to be cared for a lot. It's very beautiful. There are also a few black spots here and theere.
Eye descrpition:(Just describe well.) They have a deep, pale mossgreen colour. They have a special deep that is hard to understand. There are a mixture of blue at the edges as well.
Major descrpition: She is a small she-cat that can be rather hard to understand sometimes. Her temper is short though, but is othervise caring and loving. Can be rather sharp at some times, but that side is rarely shown.
Mate: Forbidden
Crush: None
Kits:-
Kin: Unknown
Anything else?:Nope...

Name: "My name is Whiterun, what do you want?"
Gender:" Very funny..I'm a tomcat, of course. Mousebrain.."
Age: (in moons.) "I'm old enough, 37 moons and one day, if that's what matters."
Clan: "I'm a loyal cat in Thornclan."
Rank wanted: "Why would you ask?"
Personality:(At least four lines.) "I'm a calm sarcastic cat in a misty fog of mystery and lies. I can be kind and sesitive and smile at you, and when you turn your back I claw it with my thornsharp claws. I'm proud and homorful, like I should be."
History: (Describe well.) "I was born in the clan, why? I grew up and became an apprentice rather late, that was quite a shame. But I was a warrior before any of my siblings, so it doesn't matter anmore. I have had several honorful moments in my life. But I never said I was going to tell them. Anyway, it's not so intresting as it sounds."
Pelt description: (At least three lines.) "I have amessy, shining ginger pelt, with thite on the chest and belly, and also some other white spots, including the end of my tail. It's shiny and smooth, but not so long, thought it is not short either. Isn't it gorgerous?"
Eye descrpition:(Just describe well.) "My pupills are large, and the colour of my eyes are an intenive green colour. They shine with proudness and sometimes annoyness as well. Now stop asking, I'm tired."
Major descrpition:"Ugh.. You must be deaf.. I'm a big ginger cat with intensive green eyes and a proud apperance. You don't really need to ask this, do you?"
Mate: "None."
Crush:"WHY would I tell you?"
Kits: "NO..."
Kin: "What, I don't remember."
Anything else?:"NOO...."
Last edited by The Blåbär vindur৩ on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:36 am

The Clans!
Thornclan:
Leader:
Strikestar
Deputy:Will be appointed.
Warriors:
Apprentices:Icepaw
Kits:
Elders:
Medicinecat:
Sagepool, apprentice Icepaw

Snowclan:
Leader:
Froststar
Deputy: Will be appointed.
Warriors:
Forestpelt
Spikeclaw
Apprentices:
Echopaw
Kits:
Elders:
Medicinecat:
Blinkingeye

Loners:
Jinx
Lynk
Last edited by The Blåbär vindur৩ on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:18 pm, edited 6 times in total.
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:38 pm

Bump! Please join!
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Thornclan and Snowclan Semi-lit RP NEW NEED NEW MEMBERS

Postby breadstick » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:16 pm

{I will join! I'm going to get my forums ready soon.}

Image Image
★— [ zac | he/him | adult | unfortunate capitalism participant | anime & oc enthusiast | 03/07/17 ♥ ] —★
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:17 pm

Yay! Thank you! xD
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breadstick » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:29 pm

Form: Clancat

Name: Sagepool
Clan: ThornClan
Rank wanted: ---
Personality: Sagepool is a proud cat, and will notice if something is wrong. She has a personlity of gentleness for her Clan, but a rough side and an edgy voice to any cat who mocks her role as a Medicine Cat. She tries her hardest, and is trying to find the right apprentice to be her medicine cat apprentice.
History: Sagepool has had not much of a history; although she has no family left. Her mother was killed in a battle; her father left to beccome a loner; her brother went out as a kit to battle a fox, but never came home; and her sister left to become a kittypet.
Pelt description: She has silver-like fur that reflects a shine in the sunlight. Her back end is a light brown colour with silver still in the brown.
Eye descrpition: A soft gleam is usually tinged by humor in her icy blue eyes.
Major descrpition: Sagepool is a somewhat scarred she-cat; she has a nick in her left ear, and claw marks over her eye; making her blind in that eye.
Mate: Forbidden
Crush: ---
Kits: Forbidden
Kin: Ginger (Gingerpaw; formally), and Omen (formally Omenclaw)
Anything else?: No.

{Sorry for the lazy form. >.> I'l have to make some more forms later.}

Image Image
★— [ zac | he/him | adult | unfortunate capitalism participant | anime & oc enthusiast | 03/07/17 ♥ ] —★
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:34 pm

((Accepted! We can begin as soon as more people join!!))
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breadstick » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:39 pm

{Okay! ^^}

Image Image
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:17 pm

(BUMP!
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me