Cozies ✸ Festival of Life

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Festival of Life

Postby GOLDEN KING » Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:46 am

I wish I may, I wish I might...
Username + ID: neurobotz + 1033918
Date: July 29th
Balance before and after: 48 to 47
Extra:
Codeword: FOLSDK

🚂I Like Trains, steammm trains!🚂
color train car: YellowTrain
Date: 7/29

I wanna toss a ping-pong ball!
Username +ID: neurobotz + 1033918
Balance Before: 47
Balance After: 46
Extra:
Code: Fishbowls

I want to spin the wheel!
Date: 07/29
Codeword: snacktime
xxxx N E U R OxB O T Z

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXxx

xxxxxxxpookie | sketch shop | link | link | ©
GOLDEN KING

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M0usEB3ans » Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:47 am

Claiming my Sand Dollars!
Username + ID: M0usEB3ans + 1048873
Amount I'm claiming: 9
Total amount I have: 86

Balance before and after: 86-> 85
Extra:

Username +ID: M0usEB3ans + 1048873
Balance Before:85
Balance After:84
Extra:

Give me the scoop!
Codeword: icecream

User + Id M0usEB3ans + 1048873
Playing Cozie Image
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 84->82
Codeword: Popping balloons!!
M0usEB3ans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AbandonedRain » Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:51 am

Username + ID: AbandonedRain 376600
Amount I'm claiming: 6
Total amount I have: 97

Balance before and after: 97 before, 96 after
Extra: rainbow

color train car: Rainbow Train

I want to try the Gacha!
Number of rolls: 2
Amount before and after: 96 before, 86 after
Codeword: fishgacha
Other: rainbow

Username +ID: AbandonedRain 376600
Balance Before: 86
Balance After: 85
Extra: rainbow

Give me the scoop!

User + Id AbandonedRain 376600
Playing Cozie Image
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 85 before, 83 after
AbandonedRain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GOLDEN KING » Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:51 am

Give me the scoop!

User + Id neurobotz + 1033918
Playing Cozie Image
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 46 to 44
xxxx N E U R OxB O T Z

xxxxxxxpookie | sketch shop | link | link | ©
GOLDEN KING

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cozies ✸ Festival of Life (ATTN PG. 55)

Postby BPlusSupernova » Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:54 am

Pitstop
★ 103 ★
+ 5
+ 25
+ 7
★ 140 ★

Username + ID: BPlusSupernova ★ 1034205
Total amount I have: 146

Balance before and after: 146 - 1 = 145
Extra:

I want to try the Gacha!
Number of rolls: x2
Amount before and after: 145 - 10 = 135
Other: fish fish fisj fish sifsh dish fish

Username +ID: BPlusSupernova ★ 1034205
Balance Before: 135
Balance After: 134
Extra: x1 !

Give me the scoop!

User + Id BPlusSupernova ★ 1034205
Playing Cozie
Acre ★ He/Him
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 134 - 2 = 132
★ x2 Darts ★

Pitstop
★ 132 ★
BPlusSupernova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritWish » Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:56 am

Username + ID: SpiritWish 799107
Total amount I have: 138

Balance before and after: 138 -> 137
Extra:

color train car: BlueTrain

Give me the scoop!

User + Id SpiritWish 799107
Playing Cozie Image
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 137 -> 135
SpiritWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsplat18 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:57 am

Username + ID: Catsplat18 709602
Total amount I have: 141

Balance before and after: 141 --> 140
Extra:

color train car: RedTrain

I want to try the Gacha!
Amount before and after: 140 --> 130
Other:

Username +ID: Catsplat18 709602
Balance Before: 130
Balance After: 129
Extra:

Give me the scoop!

User + Id Catsplat18 709602
Playing Cozie Image
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 129 --> 127
reload to see a new adopt from
my uma storage xx

never forget
summer 2018
she/they|| bi/pan/queer
♥️ reptiles, birds, arthropods ♥️ my carrd ♥️
♥️ occasional adopts ♥️ my CS collection goals ♥️
Catsplat18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cozies ✸ Festival of Life (upd8 pg. 14)

Postby mallowpop » Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:58 am

Username + ID: mallowpop + 931555
Total amount I have: 103

Balance before and after: 103 -> 102
Extra: thank you! :>

color train car: greentrain !! 💚

Username +ID: mallowpop + 931555
Balance Before: 102
Balance After: 101
Extra: wheeeee

I want to try the Gacha!
Amount before and after: 101 -> 91
Other: ooo mysterious

Give me the scoop!

User + Id mallowpop + 931555
Playing Cozie
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 91 -> 89
💗 wrote:ImageImage
hi, i'm moss! ilysm
i'm socially anxious, but
do feel free to pm me!
sweetensxartfartxth
discord: moss#1004

ImageImage
ImageImage
mallowpop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sand Dollar Karma ✸ Day Twelve

Postby pepsii » Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:00 pm

Cynicat wrote:Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?"

_mirage_ wrote:Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island?

Omiyage wrote:Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found.

undead wrote:Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

Len wrote:Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you.

symbiotic wrote:Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled!

Shenanergans wrote:Image You're beginning to become impatient with how much time has passed when Niorun appears and apologizes for the wait. "I couldn't find anything in exchange for the sand dollar, but this Cozie was watching from afar and wanted to be your friend. What do you say?.." (made by [~littleminicooper~]!)

lilymouse385 wrote:Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

onion wrote:Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

Boa beloved wrote:Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight.

JoyfulRam wrote:Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight.

Exitium wrote:Image Niorun drops a net-full of Sand Dollars for you. After counting, it seems like you acquired a whopping 25! Don't let it all get away!

GrumpyQueenie wrote:Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled!

suds wrote:Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight.

RattInsomniac wrote:Image Upon tossing in a Sand Dollar into the ocean, Niorun washes ashore with 5 Sand Dollars for you! You lose some, you win some!

yutashu wrote:Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you.

Rosemoon wrote:Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you.

rem sleep wrote:Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found.

Ucanthandleme wrote:Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

Dogboss123 wrote:Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight.

Ch3rry367 wrote:Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island?

Froggg1 wrote:Image "CRITTER, look! I found a friend in the water all alone! Do you want to participate in the festivities with them? Nobody deserves to celebrate alone..." (made by [~BPlussupernova~]!)

Kitsune-no-Suzu wrote:Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found.

Mastergirl7 wrote:Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island?

ylesia wrote:Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

Orien wrote:Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

Music_Lover wrote:Image Niorun drops a net-full of Sand Dollars for you. After counting, it seems like you acquired a whopping 25! Don't let it all get away!

Reki wrote:Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled!

reshihall wrote:Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight.

Melsride wrote:Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight.

FathomThis wrote:Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

shortstop wrote:Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

littleminicooper wrote:Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

literal.swag wrote:Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

glowbringer wrote:Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight.

AlatusNemeseos wrote:Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?"

kurokishi wrote:Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

chillociraptor wrote:Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found.

Asternaut wrote:Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found.

Ziggy Stardust wrote:Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled!

USERNAME wrote:Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled!

casmeow wrote:Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you.

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight.

Cherryfreeze wrote:Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled!

CaeBabyBear wrote:Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you.

Flicka wrote:Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?"

BABE0FTHEABYSS wrote:Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

Neku wrote:Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found.

fabled_ wrote:Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

crabodile wrote:Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

Lycancore wrote:Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled!

Nova-Moshi wrote:Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?"

folie a deux wrote:Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?"

Smokycandle wrote:Image You're beginning to become impatient with how much time has passed when Niorun appears and apologizes for the wait. "I couldn't find anything in exchange for the sand dollar, but this Cozie was watching from afar and wanted to be your friend. What do you say?.." (made by [~BPlusSupernova~]!)

Eevee55 wrote:Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled!

Zigzagoon wrote:Image Niorun drops a net-full of Sand Dollars for you. After counting, it seems like you acquired a whopping 25! Don't let it all get away!

Rainbeetle wrote:Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight.

almondkitty wrote:Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?"

dragoness129 wrote:Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

ghostie, wrote:Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

hjarta wrote:Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight.

Lilbit wrote:Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight.

rileyistired wrote:Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

BrotherHood wrote:Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found.

grimjp wrote:Image Niorun drops a net-full of Sand Dollars for you. After counting, it seems like you acquired a whopping 25! Don't let it all get away!

Westsparrow wrote:Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island?

DrBubby wrote:Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

simplydriftingalong wrote:Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found.

AliceMorte wrote:Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled!

DreamyNocturne wrote:Image "CRITTER, look! I found a friend in the water all alone! Do you want to participate in the festivities with them? Nobody deserves to celebrate alone..." (made by [~AlatusNemeseos~]!)

Exyw wrote:Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you.

•seven• wrote:Image Niorun drops a net-full of Sand Dollars for you. After counting, it seems like you acquired a whopping 25! Don't let it all get away!

LittleMaple wrote:Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

cinerious wrote:Image Upon tossing in a Sand Dollar into the ocean, Niorun washes ashore with 5 Sand Dollars for you! You lose some, you win some!

appleschloss wrote:Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

neurobotz wrote:Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

M0usEB3ans wrote:Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled!

AbandonedRain wrote:Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found.

BPlusSupernova wrote:Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

SpiritWish wrote:Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island?

Catsplat18 wrote:Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight.

mallowpop wrote:Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?"
Last edited by pepsii on Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Steam Train Ride ✸ Day Twelve

Postby pepsii » Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:00 pm

As you hop off the train, you are followed by,,, the train?!?! Darl assures you this is ok and the trains need pals, they'd love to join your cozies!!

Exyw wrote:🚂I Like Trains, steammm trains!🚂
Username + ID: Exyw + 686906
color train car: GreenTrain

Skipena wrote:🚂I Like Trains, steammm trains!🚂
Username + ID: skipena + 1064442
color train car: GreenTrain

Last edited by pepsii on Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me