Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Character Adotables by BadDogAlliance

Based on Click to view
Artist BadDogAlliance [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Character Adotables

Postby BadDogAlliance » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:14 am

Ok this is not like bib,did, or what ever where you sell Characters under a theam. No these are just characters i come up with any age, any breed, any gender, and so on. I will post a little about them maybe what song I lisoned to to get the idea. I posted it in the worng spot so i moved it here.

Artist?
I am the artist I don't think I will take any full time artist but if you want to do one or two I'll let you. But there are a few things you need to know like there are no line arts and I'm not add any. Also you will only be aloud to do one or two.
Mods?
I will be happy to have mods but please my adopter need respect just like you or I do.
Customs?
Why no I'll make a drawing for you but it is going to cast more.
Breeding?
No sorry i have a breeding thread for that.

Payment?
Oh my fave XD Payment will be based on the desing and will be posted on the page
Rules for adopter
Extra piont?
Yes there are extra pionts you can make a sory(over 10 lines under 50) or do an art(If line art say who made it and link to it) or both.
1.respect my and my mods
2.Beg is not alowed. Beging makes me mad.
3I am an artist not a slave. I am doing these for pets not money so I have the right to say No to a custom or any forum
4.don't sell the characters after buying for more.I'll find out trust me I read minds. ok maybe not but I will find out.
5.I am not the best speller witch I am not going to tell you why so don't get mad at me if I spell something wrong.

Rules for mods
1.Respect my adopter and me as well
2.No beg.
3.Don't pm me message that say some thing like"So and so is beging for a pet" Just let me dell with it or you dell with it nicly
4.Look for people that are selling the charcters then you thats when you can pm me.

Code: Select all
Mod ap
Username-(if changed pm me)
Way you wan to be a mod-
Have you worked as a mod before?
Where?

Artist
How many do you want to do?
What are you going to ask for a payment?

Customs
Username-
Ref-
Chaarcter name-
Song you may want me to lisone to that fits-
Payment-

Adopt
Username-
Character name-
Age-
Gender if not seid-
Bid-
More pionts
Art-
Story-
You don't have to do these you just get extra points and you also don't have to do both

Open Characters
bob cat
Fairy wolf
she wolf
Customs open
BadDogAlliance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups