Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

V.2 Senegal Zebras - Open by eleutheromania

Based on Click to view
Artist eleutheromania [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
114 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

V.2 Senegal Zebras - Open

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:25 am

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
V.1 pageV.1 Customs/MYOV.1 Breedings

V.2 mainCustomsBreedingDiscordFanclubArtist SearchArchive

Artist Custom Prices

lineart (c) emberwolf | ownership/concept (c) eleutheromania

all adopts run on eastern standard time.

Senegal zebras are a new subspecies of zebra. these equids are a leggy, taller version of the plains zebra. They range in height
from 12.3hh to 15.3hh and weight ranges to as large as 800lbs with stallions being slightly larger than mares.

They were first discovered by a large game hunter due to their peculiar difference from the normal plains zebra. Senegal zebras come in
many colorations seen in domesticated horses and do not necessarily have those distinctive stripes the zebra is known for. They form
harems and are highly social equids, conveying emotion and communication through their large ears and varying whinnies and barks.
Most do have some sort of striping whether it be restricted to their head or a certain portion of their body.

Their diet mainly consists of grass, though they may eat bark and twigs. This species has successfully been domesticated but cannot be
ridden. They are highly unpredictable and easily stressed in certain situations and are not a reliable source of transportation. They have
been used to help farmers and pull small carriages.

Predators of the senegal zebra consist of lions, leopards, and most other big cats found in the country. They also are a current victim of
poaching due to their skin and meat holding much value in some villages. It is not uncommon for farmers to use senegal hounds and wildlife
reservations to use these dogs to help protect the species from illegal poaching.

SZ's mature at the age of 3. Mares normally have one foal but there is a low percent chance of twins. In the wild, it is uncommon for both
foals to survive. they usually live to 14 years

Stripping is found in both regular ( darker than the base) or reverse ( lighter than the base). It is never white nor will it show over white. SZ's come in all standard horse colorations and patterns except brindle.
Last edited by eleutheromania on Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:51 am, edited 9 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:52 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
    Main Guidelines
    • please be kind and respect everyone.
    • you may only win one SZ per day.
    • you must create a harem page(storage thread) in order to adopt. update 3rd Dec 19
    • there is no limit to how many you can own.
    • all owned zebra do not have backgrounds.

Trading Guidelines
    • you can only trade these zebras for other zebras/hound or for items within the community, no cs pets etc, this includes anything species related you want to trade for ie. breeding slots.
    • there is a two-week cool down on a traded zebra to be traded again.
    • the zebra must be at least a week old before trading.
    • both users must post on the adoption thread to verify a trade.
    • - once confirmed, user must post an archive update.

Breeding Guidlines
    • zebra have a total of 6 breeding slots.
    • A breeding cannot have inbreeding in the 3 generations listed on the
      lineage. Dec 12th 2021
    • you do not have to own a zebra to order breedings.
    • breeding items can be bought in the discord for same-sex pairing or twins.
    • twin rolls are prime numbers between 1-100.
    • physical and mental disabilities/injuries do not pass.
    • mutations have a 5% pass rate. rolling a prime number between 1-11
      out of a 100 roll.
    • permissions must include user id number and the zebra numbers involved.
      • I username(member cs ID) give username(member cs id) permission to use zebra #000 with zebra #000.
    • growths are to be posted immediately.
    • bred zebras must be at least two weeks old before breeding.
    • you are allowed to order breedings twice a month, this counts only to who orders the foal.

Warnings and Bans
    • you will receive three warnings before a ban will be put in place if you are causing issues.
    • all you zebra will be marked deceased.
    Staff Guidelines
    • artists are allowed one custom per month if they have made at least 3 adopts.
    • permanent staff are allowed to make a self-breeding once they have completed three breeding orders.
    • staff are allowed to open customs after they have made the required three adopts for that month.
    • must number all adopt properly and name the coat color.
    • must be respectful and appropriate when dealing with the community.
Last edited by eleutheromania on Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:05 am

Owners
      • Eleutheromania

Full-Time Artists
      • Penultima
      • S h e e p s t e r
      • MySpoons
      • GraveBlues
      • Sheepish
      • Dia
      • Dragon's Whisper
      • paradise

Breeding Artists
      • Penultima
      • S h e e p s t e r
      • MySpoons
      • GraveBlues
      • Sheepish
      • Idem

Ghost Artists
      • Arkinhallow
      • Potters

Guest Artists
    • Nikki6Ashba - Breeding
    • Paradise - Breeding
    Code: Select all
    [center][size=150][b]𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚕 𝚉𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚊 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚜[/b][/size]

"This Zebra is breedable on _____"

Contest Details[/center]

[list][list][size=85][b]username:[/b]
    [b]harem page:[/b]
    [b]zebra name:[/b]

[b]phenotype:[/b]
    [b]genotype:[/b]
    [b]height:[/b]
    [b]sex:[/b]
    [b]lineage[/b][/size][size=80][color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] SSS: Foundation
    [color=transparent]-----------------[/color] SS: Foundation
    [color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] SSD: Foundation
    Sire: Foundation
    [color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] SDS: Foundation
    [color=transparent]-----------------[/color] SD: Foundation
    [color=transparent]-------------------------------------------[/color] SDD: Foundation

[color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] DSS: Foundation
    [color=transparent]-----------------[/color] DS: Foundation
    [color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    [color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] DDS: Foundation
    [color=transparent]-----------------[/color] DD: Foundation
    [color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color] DDD: Foundation[/size][/list][/list]
    Last edited by eleutheromania on Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:46 am, edited 11 times in total.
    eleutheromania

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:05 am

𝙁𝘼𝙌 ( 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝘼𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 )
    ────────────────────────────────────────────

What are Mutation Redeems?
        These are full customs with a mutation add on.

What can I do with my custom redeems?
        Artists usually allow a separate section on their pages on if they are open for them. Custom redeems are full customs (no mutations/items) etc.

Can I get mutations without the raffles?
        Yes, once a month one artist can open a mutation slot with their set prices. This is the only way you can gain a mutation custom outside of the raffles.

What are Item add ons?
        Items that can be added to your custom zebra/hound that you order.

How do I know when an artist is open for customs?
        They will announce it here and/or the custom page. Check the artist page directory for information on prices. All custom forms still need to be posted on the Custom Page.

What is the trait selector?
        It is a item that allows you to guarentee a gene passes (genetically). ex. Merle, Tobiano, Max striping etc.

What month do custom/breeding orders count as?
        The month they are ordered is the month counted, not when they are posted

What are breeding items and how do I use them?
        In the "Discord Shop" category, you can find three channels- Inventory, Invoices, and Item-Usage. In Inventory, you can purchase items (descriptions are included for most items!). You do this by sending a trade to Eleu! Once it is accepted, post with a screenshot of the accepted trade in Invoices. Then, whenever you use an item, post what item you used and with a link to where you used it in the Item-Usage channel!

When do breedings open?
        Breedings open at random times, and artists will post here and/or on the breedings thread when they are open and how many slots they are taking! They may be First-Come-First-Serve (FCFS) or they may just select whatever breeding interests them the most! Never hurts to post your form. HOWEVER please only post when an artist is open! (To avoid confusion and cluttering the thread)

Why wasn't my breeding accepted?
        There could be a number of reasons why your breeding was not accepted- first and foremost, check your form! Artists WILL NOT accept forms that do not follow the rules! (Ex. Having Zebras/Hounds that are not off their 2 week creation cooldown, or not having the proper permissions slip). Otherwise, it could just be that you were not quick enough to a FCFS slot, or that the artist was not interested/up to your breeding at that time. Try again next time!

What is a Stem Cell?
        Stem Cell is a breeding item that allows you to breed 2 females or 2 males together, instead of having to breed 1 female x 1 male!

How many breeding items can I use?
        There's no limit! As long as you have the items in your inventory, they can stack! (Ex. I can use a Zebra Twin Selector, Stem Cell, Sex Selector, and a Trait Selector all in one breeding!)
        Litter Size and Twin Selector and Stem Cell can only be used once per breeding however. (Can't make a Zebra have more than 2 foals at once, or hounds have more than 4 pups at once!)

When will my breeding be done?
        Artists are not required to complete a breeding as soon as they accept it! Please be patient, as real life sometimes gets in the way. If your breeding has not been completed after a month, then you may PM the artist to politely ask for an update on an estimated completion date!

Can I do a breeding myself?
        If you mean can you have a breeding of your own Zebras/Hounds together, yes. However, if you mean can you actually create the foals/pups yourself, no! These are closed species, and only official artists may create breedings!

How do i order a custom
        In order to order a custom, a artist must be open. You must post first on the customs page with what you are wanting. The artist will then pick who they wish to do the customs of and provide you with what your payment will be. PM/DMing forms will not hold your place as you must post on the customs thread to be accepted. You may only order 1 custom at a time

Can I buy one?
        The only possible way to "buy" a zebra would be ordering a custom. Zebra cannot be bought or sold for any currency.
    Last edited by eleutheromania on Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
    eleutheromania

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:06 am

eleutheromania

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:07 am

Feel free to post
    eleutheromania

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: V.2 Senegal Zebras - Open

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:07 am

Mark!
    Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
    Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
    Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
    Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
    HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
    What I'm owed
    x2 Unique Lambicorns
    Queen Vivane

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:13 am

mark<3

about wrote:
    hey there!
    acro/lyn ▴ she/they
    feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
    ████████████
    ████████████
    ━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
    ████████████████

status wrote:
    on
    and off
    doing oekaki things
    xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
    acronymm

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Phönixfeder2000 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:27 am

Ouuuu mark <3
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒚."━━━━━━━━━━━

Phönixfeder2000

Drawing, Anime, Music, Pokemon,
    Gaming, Vampire Diaries <3

Sad Soul

━━━━━━━━━━━━“𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘… 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆.”━━━━━━

Treats given: 83
    Tricks given: 15
    Phönixfeder2000

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:43 am