Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Volx — Interstellar Fox ARPG by cryptpuppy

Based on Click to view
Artist cryptpuppy [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
31 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Volx — Interstellar Fox ARPG

Postby cryptpuppy » Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:01 pm

ImageImage
FanclubTrait Guide ‣ Mineshaft ‣ Staff Search
‣ Breeding Burrows ‣ Skulk Archive ‣ MYO HubMarketplace

In the not-too-distant future, humankind had reached a significant milestone - venturing beyond the boundaries of their home planet Earth into the vast expanse of space. With advanced warp propulsion systems and revolutionary exploration vessels, they journeyed deeper into the cosmos than ever before. What they never anticipated, however, was what awaited them amidst the stars. Their journey led them to the far reaches of the cosmos, where they discovered a breathtaking celestial body known as Elysia.

Elysia, a planet shimmering with cosmic luminescence, radiated an otherworldly beauty that transcended anything humanity had ever witnessed. As the starship gracefully descended through the atmosphere, the crew's awe swelled as they beheld a mesmerizing sight: fox-like beings, their ethereal presence emphasized by jewel-like orbs nestled within tufted ears, and a captivating cluster of glass orbs adorning their tails. Intrigued by this spectacular phenomenon, the astronauts cautiously approached the foxes, ensuring not to disturb the harmony of the unknown ecosystem. To their surprise, the foxes responded with a gentle curiosity, studying the human visitors with their vibrant eyes reflecting the wonders they had witnessed.

As days turned into weeks, a strong bond formed between the explorers and the alien foxes. The foxes demonstrated their incredible hunting instincts, gracefully pouncing on evasive prey. They showcased an unparalleled exploratory nature, leading the astronauts to hidden caverns and ancient ruins filled with enigmatic artifacts.

With each interaction, the astronauts unraveled the secrets of the foxes' unique abilities. The jewel-like orbs in their ears served as conduits, granting them extraordinary sensory perception, enabling them to detect even the faintest of cosmic fluctuations. The cluster of glass orbs on their tails served as a means of communication, a language akin to interstellar code. Eager to understand and appreciate these celestial guardians, the astronauts embarked on a quest to foster a mutually beneficial relationship with these extraterrestrial beings. They carefully studied the foxes' habitat and began breeding and raising them as intergalactic companions.

As time went on, the astronauts observed the foxes' nurturing instincts, witnessing how they instinctively provided guidance and protection. Together, they formed a harmonious alliance that pushed the boundaries of imagination and exploration. The alien foxes adapted to the astronauts' space-traveling lifestyle, accompanying them on interstellar expeditions, safeguarding their journey amidst the vast cosmos.

General Rules wrote:I. Follow all CS rules and guidelines regarding art, site rules, and language.
II. Be courteous and respectful to Staff members as well as other users.
— a. Passive aggressive comments and vagueing issues with other users or how staff members handled a situation will result in a temporary or permanent ban.
III. Do not pester staff members or artists to judge competitions, run raffles, roll explorations, or timed events.
— a. In an event that you feel a staff member running some form of community event (adopt/exploration/raffle) has abandoned it, please submit a ticket via the help desk in the discord server, or PM me, cryptpuppy.
IV. We do not tolerate any inappropriate behaviors within this server. This includes unwelcome DMs, racism, homophobia, intentionally inducing triggers or phobias, ignoring when other users or staff members ask you to drop a topic, and xenophobia.
— a. You may not bring up any political views in this server.
— b. You must follow all CS guidelines regarding media sharing including no R18+ shows/images even censored or cropped, gore, body horror, and any hate/vent artwork may be shared.

Volx-Specific Rules wrote:I. Volx are a Closed Species, meaning you cannot make one without permission or imported as a custom created by yourself or a Staff Artist/Guest Artist Entry
II. In the instance of a ban, all Volx in the user's possession will be voided out of the species and their items/currency will be deleted.
— a. If the user in question wishes, items, currency, and Volx may be raffled off to other users or given to First Time Owners.
III. Volx may not be traded or sold for offsite currency or USD UNLESS they were bought with USD.
— a. Monetary value can increase with added artwork, but if the Volx was not possessed with USD you must run the sale through a Moderator or Admin for approval to ensure no scamming/inflated values are occurring.
IV. Volx may not heavily based off of copyrighted characters. (ie same accessories/hairstyle/color palette/you can tell what media it is from from a glance.)
— You may vaguely translate a copyrighted character (ie. color palette use but no acessories/distinct markings/an alternate hair style is used ect.)
V. Volx pups cannot be bred until they have existed for three weeks, either when they fully grow naturally or they gain a three week cooldown when auto-growth item(s) are used.
VI. Once you obtain a Volx, you may gift, trade or re-adopt them after a 1-week cooldown.
VII. Any gifting, trading, re-selling or re-adopting must be approved by a staff member.
Last edited by cryptpuppy on Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:49 am, edited 7 times in total.
cryptpuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— Staff

Postby cryptpuppy » Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:01 pm

cryptpuppy - owner/artist
DancingEevee - official artist
LavenderRain - official artist
Jaxytheghost - official artist
Bloody★Paws - moderator
final fantasy - moderator
deadrabbit - moderator
Last edited by cryptpuppy on Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.
cryptpuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— Trait Guide

Postby cryptpuppy » Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:08 pm

Non-Rarity
these cannot be passed down during breedings
accessories - scars - expression edits - weight edits - custom linework - whiskers

Standard
traits that all Volx must have to be considered a Volx, exception: hair tuft
single colored orbs - natural colored fur (can be non-fox colors) - single colored eyes - hair tuft - tufted ears - diamond pupil shape - antenna

Common traits
heterochromia - shorter antenna - curled antenna - shorter tail (must have an orb still) - longer fur - hair on head (above jawline/bang strands are an exception) - small horns (head) - twin-colored orb - height edit (tall) - unnatural accents (small)

Uncommon
tri-color orb - heterochromia (sectoral) - longer tail - colored sclera - different shaped pupil - back mane - shorter fur - long hair on head (past jawline) - shaped antenna - large horns (head) - small horns (body/limbs) - longer ear tufts unnatural accents (large)

Rare
mismatched orbs - objects within the orbs - ear edits - twin tails - glowing markings - shaped orbs - small wings (paws/tail/head) - halo (head) - floating fire - floating orbs (1-3) - height edit (munchkin) - unnatural fur

Godly
reserved for milestone Volx, USD purchase, and event rewards
multi-eyes - 3+ tails - multiple legs - non-fox tail shape - alternate seasonal coat - wing-like appendages (back) - plant growth - multiple orbs on tail - halo (body/limbs) - scenery/imagery in orb
Last edited by cryptpuppy on Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:49 am, edited 6 times in total.
cryptpuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— News

- The Welcome event is now live! From January 20th until February 14th, you can color up to two orbs to get a Volx with randomly generated traits up to uncommon!
- the discord server is now live!
- New traits added + trait clarification
Last edited by cryptpuppy on Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
cryptpuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Volx — Interstellar Fox ARPG

you may now post.
cryptpuppy