Cozies ✸ Festival of Life

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Festival of Life (ATTN PG. 55)

Postby GOLDEN KING » Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:23 am

I want to spin the wheel!
Username + ID: neurobotz + 1033918
Date: 07/23
Codeword: snacktime

Give me the scoop!
Username + ID: neurobotz + 1033918
Codeword: icecream

User + Id neurobotz + 1033918
Playing Cozie Image
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 77 to 75
Codeword: Popping balloons!!
xxxx N E U R OxB O T Z

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXxx

xxxxxxxpookie | sketch shop | link | link | ©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXxx
GOLDEN KING

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cozies ✸ Festival of Life (upd8 pg. 14)

Postby mallowpop » Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:24 am

Claiming my Sand Dollars!
Username + ID: mallowpop + 931555
Date: July 23rd
Amount I'm claiming: 12
Total amount I have: 134

I wish I may, I wish I might...
Balance before and after: 133 -> 132
Extra: thank you! :>
Codeword: FOLSDK

🚂I Like Trains, steammm trains!🚂
color train car: redtrain !! ❤️
Date: 7/23

I wanna toss a ping-pong ball!
Username +ID: mallowpop + 931555
Balance Before: 132
Balance After: 131
Extra: i forgot that it’s only one roll now !! :< i gave myself back a sand dollar,, sorry
Code: Fishbowls

I want to try the Gacha!
Number of rolls: 2
Amount before and after: 131 -> 121
Codeword: fishgacha
Other: ooo mysterious

Give me the scoop!

User + Id mallowpop + 931555
Playing Cozie
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 121 -> 119
💗 wrote:ImageImage
hi, i'm moss! ilysm
i'm socially anxious, but
do feel free to pm me!
sweetensxartfartxth
discord: moss#1004

ImageImage
ImageImage
mallowpop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:27 am

Starting with 22 Sanddollars
won 16 last round

Username + ID: kijauni + 107596
Total amount I have: 50

Balance before and after: 50 before, after 49
Extra: Tosses in a way, that ensure the crabs wont get hurt!

color train car: BlueTrain

Username +ID: kijauni + 107596
Balance Before: 49
Balance After: 48
Extra: *aims very well*

I want to try the Gacha!
Amount before and after: 48 before, 38 after
Other: Holds up Clover Item

User + Id kijauni + 107596
Playing Cozie
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 38 before, 36 after

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

She/Her ◆ Member since 2010 ◆ IRL Busy
Dreaming off a full Pet + Item Collection
Pet WL before Hiatus: 12 pages; Pet WL after Hiatus: 46 pages
Item WL before Hiatus: 3 pages; Item WL after Hiatus: 10 pages
Find Me On ➸ LorWolf ➸ FRPfQ ➸ WD ➸ LD ➸ DV

Trade ThreadCollection ThreadOffsite Thread©

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsplat18 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:35 am

Username + ID: Catsplat18 709602
Total amount I have: 75

Balance before and after: 75 --> 74
Extra:

color train car: BlueTrain

I want to try the Gacha!
Amount before and after: 74 --> 64
Other:

Username +ID: Catsplat18 709602
Balance Before: 64
Balance After: 63
Extra:

I'm Claiming a Cheevo!
Achievement(s) Claiming: Phishing Scam
Proof I Can Claim: 7/22 roll
Extra:

Give me the scoop!

User + Id Catsplat18 709602
Playing Cozie Image
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 63 --> 61
reload to see a new adopt from
my uma storage xx

never forget
summer 2018
she/they|| bi/pan/queer
♥️ reptiles, birds, arthropods ♥️ my carrd ♥️
♥️ occasional adopts ♥️ my CS collection goals ♥️
Catsplat18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M0usEB3ans » Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:44 am

Username + ID: M0usEB3ans + 1048873
Total amount I have: 50

Balance before and after: 50 —> 49
Extra: meow

color train car: GreenTrain

I want to try the Gacha!
Amount before and after: 49 —> 39
Other: hehe fishy maybe?

Username +ID: M0usEB3ans + 1048873
Balance Before: 39
Balance After: 38
Extra: ping pong

Give me the scoop!

User + Id M0usEB3ans + 1048873
Playing Cozie Image
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 38 —> 36

🐀
M0usEB3ans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inzo » Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:49 am

Username + ID: inzo + 564445
Total amount I have: 12

Balance before and after: 12 > 11
Extra:

color train car: (Ex. RedTrain)

I want to try the Gacha!
Number of rolls: 1
Amount before and after: 11 > 6
Other:

Give me the scoop!

Claiming my free cone!

User + Id inzo + 564445
Playing Cozie ImageFish
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 6 > 4

adult | she/they
cats | plurr
old username was demon.
my adoption center
uma storage
inzo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sand Dollar Karma ✸ Day Six

Postby pepsii » Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:00 pm

Note: Remember to double check your forms when posting! If your form is missing/incomplete, or has the wrong date attached to it, it will unfortunately be skipped.

@ _mirage_
Image Niorun drops a net-full of Sand Dollars for you. After counting, it seems like you acquired a whopping 25! Don't let it all get away!

@ folie a deux
Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?"

@ Omiyage
Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island?

@ LaceWhiskey
Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found.

@ Westsparrow
Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island?

@ skipena
Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found.

@ wafflefalaffle
Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

@ Crumchii
Image "CRITTER, look! I found a friend in the water all alone! Do you want to participate in the festivities with them? Nobody deserves to celebrate alone..." (made by LittleMiniCooper!)

@ sniffs
Image Niorun drops a net-full of Sand Dollars for you. After counting, it seems like you acquired a whopping 25! Don't let it all get away!

@ literal.swag.
Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you.

@ AbandonedRain
Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

@ fabled_

@ Reki.

@ -icarus-
Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you.

@ DreamyNocturne
Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?"

@ simplydriftingalong
Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

@ LittleMaple
Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

@ GrumpyQueenie

@ Greyfire

@ Strawberry.Wyne

@ reshihall
Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled!

@ Dogboss123

@ onion

@ undead

@ ghostkeys

@ Exitium

@ AlatusNemeseos

@ Cynicat
Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight.

@ RattInsomniac
Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight.

@ rem sleep

@ glowbringer

@ ylesia

@ Shenanergans
Image Upon tossing in a Sand Dollar into the ocean, Niorun washes ashore with 5 Sand Dollars for you! You lose some, you win some!

@ redpandasareLIFE

@ •seven•

@ Eevee55

@ nio
Image Upon tossing in a Sand Dollar into the ocean, Niorun washes ashore with 5 Sand Dollars for you! You lose some, you win some!

@ yutashu
Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled!

@ JoyfulRam

@ BPlusSupernova

@ Mastergirl7

@ Kitsune-no-Suzu

@ DrBubby

@ Melsride

@ ghostie,

@ Ziggy Stardust

@ Ch3rry367

@ Music_Lover

@ kurokishi

@ shortstop

@ CaeBabyBear

@ almond.milk

@ Cherryfreeze
Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

@ dragoness129

@ Neku

@ splider

@ SpiritWish

@ Orien

@ SoggyPeach

@ littleminicooper

@ Kittyuwu88

@ Rainbeetle

@ lilymouse385

@ Len.

@ FathomThis

@ crabodile

@ Zubers

@ hjarta

@ Ucanthandleme

@ rileyistired

@ Asternaut

@ Exyw

@ Nova-Moshi

@ grimjp

@ V_Khai

@ KiraKilla

@ Zigzagoon

@ archietime

@ cinerious

@ EtaryaFae

@ Henry

@ Lilbit

@ LatteKitten

@ casmeow

@ BABE0FTHEABYSS

@ neurobotz

@ Lycancore

@ Smokycandle

@ mallowpop

@ kijauni
Image "CRITTER, look! I found a friend in the water all alone! Do you want to participate in the festivities with them? Nobody deserves to celebrate alone..." (made by BPlusSupernova!)

@ Catsplat18

@ M0usEB3ans

@ inzo

Last edited by pepsii on Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Steam Train Ride ✸ Day Six

As you hop off the train, you are followed by,,, the train?!?! Darl assures you this is ok and the trains need pals, they'd love to join your cozies!!

FathomThis wrote:🚂I Like Trains, steammm trains!🚂
Username + ID:FathomThis #1065954

onion wrote:🚂I Like Trains, steammm trains!🚂
Username + ID: onion 350777

Last edited by pepsii on Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fish Bowl Toss ✸ Day Six

If you don't see your name here chances are something was wrong with your form!
Be sure to check that everything is filled out on your form INCLUDING the correct date.

_mirage_ wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

folie a deux wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles! These seem different from the other ones!

Omiyage wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a shark fin! Feels like it'd go good with the gills.

Westsparrow wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a rubber ducky! Very small and versatile.

Skipena wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

wafflefalaffle wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

Crumchii wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

literal.swag. wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

fabled_ wrote:You toss your ball and win...nothing. Well, that's disappointing.

Reki. wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

-icarus- wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

DreamyNocturne wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

simplydriftingalong wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by glowbringer!)

LittleMaple wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

GrumpyQueenie wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

Greyfire wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

reshihall wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Dogboss123 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an empty fishbowl. Not sure what you'd do with this considering you have no fish.

onion wrote:Image You toss your ball and..it bounces back to you! Guess you get to keep it.

undead wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

ghostkeys wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fish plushie! Simple enough, right?

jpano96 wrote:Image You toss your ball and..it bounces back to you! Guess you get to keep it.

Exitium wrote:You toss your ball and win...nothing. Well, that's disappointing.

AlatusNemeseos wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

Cynicat wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fish plushie! Simple enough, right?

RattInsomniac wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.

rem sleep wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

glowbringer wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by pepsii!)

ylesia wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

Shenanergans wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

redpandasareLIFE wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

•seven• wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fish plushie! Simple enough, right?

Eevee55 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

nio wrote:You toss your ball and win...nothing. Well, that's disappointing.

yutashu wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a rubber ducky! Very small and versatile.

JoyfulRam wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

BPlusSupernova wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

Mastergirl7 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fish plushie! Simple enough, right?

Kitsune-no-Suzu wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

DrBubby wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.

Melsride wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

ghostie, wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by Henry!)

Ziggy Stardust wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

Ch3rry367 wrote:Image You toss your ball...and Adella hands you a coconut drink! Very tasty!

Music_Lover wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

kurokishi wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

shortstop wrote:You toss your ball and win...nothing. Well, that's disappointing.

CaeBabyBear wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

almond.milk wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fishbowl hat! Doesn't seem like you'd be able to breathe too well in this..

Cherryfreeze wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

dragoness129 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a full fishbowl. Complete with a fish sticker, but no fish!

Neku wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.

splider wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

Orien wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fishbowl hat! Doesn't seem like you'd be able to breathe too well in this..

SoggyPeach wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

littleminicooper wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Kittyuwu88 wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

Rainbeetle wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

lilymouse385 wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fish plushie! Simple enough, right?

Len wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

FathomThis wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a fish plushie! Simple enough, right?

crabodile wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

Zubers wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

hjarta wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

Ucanthandleme wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

rileyistired wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Asternaut wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a rubber ducky! Very small and versatile.

Exyw wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Nova-Moshi wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

grimjp wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

V_Khai wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a shark fin! Feels like it'd go good with the gills.

KiraKilla wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a full fishbowl. Complete with a fish sticker, but no fish!

Zigzagoon wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

cinerious wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

EtaryaFae wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by glowbringer!)

Henry wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...Phish Food Ice Cream? Wait a minute, how did that get in here?

Lilbit wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

LatteKitten wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a feesh? Looks oddly un-fish-like. (made by fabled_!)

casmeow wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

BABE0FTHEABYSS wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

neurobotz wrote:Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by BPlusSupernova!)

Lycancore wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...an empty fishbowl. Not sure what you'd do with this considering you have no fish.

Smokycandle wrote:Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

mallowpop wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.

kijauni wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles! These seem different from the other ones!

Catsplat18 wrote:You toss your ball and win...nothing. Well, that's disappointing.

M0usEB3ans wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

sniffs wrote:Image You toss your ball and win...a shark fin! Feels like it'd go good with the gills.
Last edited by pepsii on Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FishGacha ✸ Day Six

folie a deux wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish

Omiyage wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish

LaceWhiskey wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol

Westsparrow wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol

Skipena wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Blue Angelfish

wafflefalaffle wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish
‎‎ㅤ

Crumchii wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang

sniffs wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang

Boa beloved wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish

literal.swag. wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish

AbandonedRain wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang‎‎ㅤ
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma

fabled_ wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma

Reki. wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Blue Angelfish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish

-icarus- wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol
‎‎

DreamyNocturne wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish

‎‎ㅤ
simplydriftingalong wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish

LittleMaple wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma
‎‎ㅤ

GrumpyQueenie wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish

Greyfire wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish

reshihall wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang

Dogboss123 wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish

undead wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish

ghostkeys wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish‎‎ㅤ
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish

jpano96 wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish

Exitium wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish

AlatusNemeseos wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish

RattInsomniac wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish

glowbringer wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Blue Angelfish

Shenanergans wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol

redpandasareLIFE wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Blue Angelfish

•seven• wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish

Eevee55 wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang

nio wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish

yutashu wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang

JoyfulRam wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish

BPlusSupernova wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish]

Mastergirl7 wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Blue Angelfish

Kitsune-no-Suzu wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol

DrBubby wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish

Melsride wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang
‎‎ㅤ

ghostie, wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish

‎‎ㅤ
Ziggy Stardust wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish

Ch3rry367 wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish

Music_Lover wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish

kurokishi wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang

shortstop wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish

CaeBabyBear wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma
‎‎ㅤ

almond.milk wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish‎‎ㅤ

Cherryfreeze wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish

dragoness129 wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma

Neku wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang

splider wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish

SoggyPeach wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish
‎‎ㅤ

littleminicooper wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish‎‎ㅤ

Kittyuwu88 wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish

lilymouse385 wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang

FathomThis wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma

crabodile wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish
‎‎

Zubers wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish
‎‎ㅤ

hjarta wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish

Ucanthandleme wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish

rileyistired wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish

Exyw wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish

Nova-Moshi wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish

grimjp wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma

V_Khai wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol

Zigzagoon wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish

archietime wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish
‎‎

cinerious wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang

EtaryaFae wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma

Lilbit wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol

LatteKitten wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish

BABE0FTHEABYSS wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish

neurobotz wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish

Lycancore wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish

Smokycandle wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish

mallowpop wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol

kijauni wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish
‎‎ㅤ

Catsplat18 wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma

M0usEB3ans wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish

inzo wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish
‎‎
Last edited by pepsii on Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me