Enyrt by BadDogAlliance

Based on Click to view
Artist BadDogAlliance [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Enyrt

Postby BadDogAlliance » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:31 pm

Ok so i did it she is done I made her have teddy bear head phons on the wolf for fun I hope you like her
Last edited by BadDogAlliance on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
BadDogAlliance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wip

Postby byebye seeyoulater » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:37 pm

it looks so cool so far.
My friend and I will be sharing a different account on the 223rd of November. But I will still be using this count for a while to transfer everything to somewhere I can still get it, and use, my art.

I really want to make a fresh start, and this account will be deleted at some point. It may be delayed, though,If I havent got everything moved and sorted out by november. The longest I will keep this account alive is until June next year. A lot of time, I know, But I've done a lot of things in my time on CS. I won't respond to PMs much, unless I want to give you my new account username.
byebye seeyoulater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Enyrt

Postby byebye seeyoulater » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:38 am

This is epic
My friend and I will be sharing a different account on the 223rd of November. But I will still be using this count for a while to transfer everything to somewhere I can still get it, and use, my art.

I really want to make a fresh start, and this account will be deleted at some point. It may be delayed, though,If I havent got everything moved and sorted out by november. The longest I will keep this account alive is until June next year. A lot of time, I know, But I've done a lot of things in my time on CS. I won't respond to PMs much, unless I want to give you my new account username.
byebye seeyoulater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me